Adorama, the trusted source for market-leading photo, video, audio, and computer equipment and information, released today its in-house produced short film, “New York Rhapsody” on AdoramaTV. Written, directed, and edited by Salvatore D’Alia, senior content producer for Adorama, the film follows three creatives in New York City as they hustle and fight against and within the rhythm of the city to chase their artistic visions.
“As New Yorkers continue to stay at home and have had to adapt to new routines, ‘New York Rhapsody’ is a beautiful tribute to the city that’s an incubator of creativity and innovation,” said Michael Amkreutz, CEO for Adorama. “This film is a love letter to our city and the creatives who are hustling, dreaming and creating every day, depicting the daily cycle of life, dreams, and their inevitable intersections.”
“New York Rhapsody” has been recognized by numerous leading international film festivals, including:
- Best Cinematography – Buenos Aires International Film Festival, European Cinematography Awards, Florence Film Awards, Hollywood Sun Awards, Los Angeles Cinematography Awards, and Vegas Movie Awards
- Best Editing – Golden Gate International Film Festival
- Best Experimental Short – Druk International Film Festival, Eurasia International Monthly Film Festival, Golden Knight Malta International Short Film Festival, Gold Movie Awards, Palm Beach International Film Festival, Queen Palm International Film Festival, and Toronto Shorts International Film Festival
- Finalist, Best Experimental Short – Miami Short Film Festival
- Best Silent Film, Grand Jury Award – Oniros Film Festival
- Award of Excellence – Canada Shorts and Sedona Film Festival
“Fully written, directed, and edited by Adorama’s in-house creative cinematography team, this film is a reflection of our passion for creating engaging, high-quality content that inspires others,” continued Amkreutz. “Adorama is more than an equipment store, we’re content creators at heart, pursuing creative projects alongside the communities we serve. Our understanding of the daily hustle of filmmakers, photographers and creatives serves as the foundation for everything Adorama does to inspire, educate and equip people around the world.”
To learn more about the production of “New York Rhapsody” and see behind-the-scenes, visit www.Adorama.com.