Cinemark Holdings, Inc., one of the world’s largest and most influential movie theatre companies, is celebrating the spookiest time of the year by giving away 1,000 Private Watch Parties – putting big screams on the big screen this Halloween. The Private Watch Party giveaway begins Friday, Oct. 9 at 10:31 a.m. CT at www.cinemark.com or the Cinemark app.
A Cinemark Private Watch Party offers the opportunity to rent an entire auditorium for up to 20 guests to watch a film of their choice with the group of their choice. Standard pricing for a Private Watch Party begins at $99 with no minimum concession purchase.
“Private Watch Parties have quickly become a moviegoer favorite – offering customers an exclusively immersive cinematic experience with a group they trust,” said Wanda Gierhart-Fearing, Cinemark CMO. “In this ever-changing environment, Cinemark is happy to offer an alternative way to celebrate Halloween by bringing back some of the best movies for family fun or fright and giving away 1,000 Private Watch Parties.”
The Halloween Private Watch Party giveaway is no trick – moviegoers looking to grab this monster of a deal can do so beginning at 10:31 a.m. CT on Friday, Oct. 91 by going to their individual theatre page on the Cinemark website or app and selecting any Private Watch Party showtime for the day of Oct. 31. The first 1,000 individuals to check out with a Halloween Private Watch Party will do so for free.
For the occasion, Cinemark is bringing back all-time favorite Halloween movies that will provide everything from ghostly giggles to hair-raising horror, including Beetlejuice, Hocus Pocus, Coco, Nightmare Before Christmas, Halloween (2018), A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984), The Addams Family (2019) and The Exorcist: The Version You’ve Never Seen Before (2000). Families are encouraged to come dressed for the celebration in their Halloween costumes.
Moviegoers can treat themselves to scary good pricing on their favorite concessions including $5 large popcorn, $3.50 large fountain drink or ICEE and $2.50 candy. From Oct. 29 through Nov. 1, all candy will be buy-one-get-one free at the $2.50 price. Cinemark Movie Club members can save even more with their standard 20 percent discount on concessions.
Cinemark Fright Nights
For the most avid Halloween fans, Cinemark will also offer Cinemark Fright Nights throughout the month beginning on Oct. 2 with Beetlejuice and Hocus Pocus and continuing with Coco on Oct. 9; Nightmare Before Christmas and Halloween (2018) on Oct. 16; A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) and The Addams Family (2019) on Oct. 23; and, finally, The Exorcist: The Version You’ve Never Seen Before (2000) on Oct. 30.
The Cinemark Standard
With approximately 80 percent of its theatres re-opened across the U.S., the exhibitor has received 97 percent guest satisfaction with Cinemark protecting their health and safety. Moreover, a resounding number of those moviegoers polled stated they would return and would also recommend visiting Cinemark to a friend.
Cinemark theatres uphold enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols. Employees undergo safety and sanitization training prior to reopening and wear face masks while working. All will complete a wellness check-in prior to every shift. Each theatre also has a designated Chief Clean and Safety Monitor on duty to ensure Cinemark’s standards of safety, physical distancing, cleanliness and sanitization are met.
- Each auditorium is extensively disinfected between showtimes using pressurized sprayers with products identified by the EPA to be effective in eliminating COVID-19.
- Theatres have staggered showtimes and limited capacities to maximize physical distancing.
- Seat-Buffering Technology automatically blocks seats adjacent to a party upon ticket purchase.
- Face masks are mandatory for all guests within the theatre and may only be removed for eating and drinking in the auditoriums. Face masks are required for all employees.
- Cinemark is raising the fresh air rate by adding refresh and replace cycles and utilizing supply fans to increase total volume of fresh, outside air flowing into our theatres.
- Cinemark vacuums are equipped with HEPA filters identified to be effective in trapping at least 99.97 percent of microscopic particles, including COVID-19.
- All public and high-touch spaces are thoroughly sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Ample supplies of seat wipes and hand sanitizer are available for customer use.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online and use contactless payment methods for a more contact-free experience. With that, cash payments options will be limited.