This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars– Super Mario 3D All-Stars, which includes Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy all in one package, is the ideal way to experience some of Mario’s greatest adventures of all time. In addition to having higher resolutions than their original versions, the games have been optimized for a smooth gameplay experience on Nintendo Switch. Super Mario 3D All-Stars also includes an in-game music-player mode to play the music and songs from all three games. Put on your adventure cap as Mario explores the Mushroom Kingdom and beyond! Super Mario 3D All-Stars will be available on Sept. 18. The physical version and digital edition of the game will be made available through March 31, 2021. Once the digital edition has been purchased on your Nintendo Account, it can be re-downloaded and played if deleted from your device.
- Mini Motor Racing X – Mini Motor Racing X explodes onto Nintendo Switch with local split screen and online multiplayer high-octane racing action! The classic Mini Motor career mode is back, with hundreds of races, dozens of cars to unlock and upgrade, and four fiendish championships to master. But that’s not all: MMRX adds some firepower to the mix in the new Type-X battle mode. Put your pedal to the metal for Mini Motor Racing X and enjoy fast-paced racing action across 52 vibrant environments.
- Unrailed! – Unrailed! is an intense and chaotic railroad construction experience co-op multiplayer game in which you work together with your friends to build a train track across endless procedurally generated worlds. Master random encounters with its inhabitants, upgrade your train and keep it from derailing. With unlockable characters, a dynamic weather system, and a day and night system, get ready for railroad action that is blocky to the core. Unrailed! will be available on Sept. 23.
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds – The world of WWE is your battleground with over-the-top, arcade action as your favorite WWE Superstars and Legends battle in interactive environments around the world. Compete using special abilities and power-ups in match types like Steel Cage and Royal Rumble. Play through a new story mode told through original comic strips, compete in Online Tournaments or stake your claim as King of the Battleground against players from around the world! Plus, battle it out in local multiplayer and dominate your friends. WWE 2K Battlegroundswill be available on Sept. 18.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 2weistein – The Curse of the Red Dragon
- CastleStorm II– Available Sept. 23
- Dog Duty
- Drag Racing Rivals
- Endurance – space action
- Flying Soldiers
- Georifters– Available Sept. 18
- GORSD–Available Sept. 18
- Journey of the Broken Circle– Available Sept. 18
- Kingdom Rush Origins
- Moero Crystal H
- My Forged Wedding
- Orbt XL– Available Sept. 23
- Saboteur SiO– Available Sept. 18
- Super Punch Patrol
- Tamiku– Available Sept. 18
- The Secret Order: Return to the Buried Kingdom– Available Sept. 18
- Titan Glory
- Twin Breaker: A Sacred Symbols Adventure– Available Sept. 23
- Vampire’s Fall: Origins
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds– Available Sept. 18
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo.