There is no denying the excitement and nerves a new school year brings for students, parents and teachers alike. With new hybrid and remote learning curriculum, this year’s back-to-school season brought a new wave of uneasiness, with almost 60 percent of parents concerned about students staying focused and learning effectively with online learning this fall. As packed households juggle working and learning from home, HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology, Inc., offers students a range of solutions to help both gaming and remote schooling– with special Labor Day pricing.
“Earlier this year, our family – much like many out there – transitioned to working from home while also supporting temporary remote learning needs for our kids,” said Daniel Kelley, director of corporate marketing, HyperX. “As we embark on this completely new school year where distance learning is no longer temporary, HyperX understands that students need the tools to stay focused and immersed in virtual class sessions. From affordable, comfortable headsets to crisp, clear microphones, our award-winning products set students up for success while learning from home.”
At a time when homes have become offices, meeting rooms and now classrooms, finding a quiet place to study or join virtual class discussions can be a challenge. With HyperX headsets, earbuds and microphones, students can block out the hustle and bustle of home life to stay focused on lessons during the school day, as well as enjoy gaming with friends on weekends.
- Cloud Headsets: Known for signature award-winning comfort and high-quality audio, HyperX’s extensive headset lineup provides students hours of comfort when joining virtual lessons. From the affordable, wired Cloud Stinger to the stylish, Bluetooth Cloud MIX, HyperX headsets pump out rich audio to immerse students learning remotely and make them feel as though they are in the classroom. Equipped with built-in or detachable microphones, students can speak freely during class discussions without background noise interference.
- Cloud Earbuds: Designed with convenience in mind, Cloud Earbuds are a lightweight, discrete option for remote learning. In addition to delivering immersive audio, Cloud Earbuds feature a rubberized, tangle-free cable with a slim in-line mic ideal for students to easily communicate with teachers and classmates. When the school day winds down and it’s time to break out the Nintendo Switch, kids can use Cloud Earbuds to chat with the squad in Fortnite without disturbing parents working from home.
- Quadcast Microphone: Delivering clear and consistent sound, Quadcast reduces daily life background noise so teachers and classmates won’t hear other siblings or parents taking calls in the household. Quadcast comes equipped with four polar patterns – stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional – allowing students to focus on which sounds the microphone picks up. For added convenience, Quadcast offers tap-to-mute functionality with an LED indicator, so students and parents know if the mic is active or on mute.
Labor Day Deals
To help ease the remote learning transition, HyperX is offering aggressive deals up to 50 percent on select headsets, keyboards, mice and more at Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop, as well as the HyperX Shop.
Products on sale include:
- Cloud MIX (gun metal) headset
- Cloud Alpha S (blue)
- Cloud Earbuds
- Alloy Elite 2 keyboard
- Alloy Origins (Aqua switch)keyboard
- FURY Ultra mousepad
- FURY RGB DDR4 memory
HyperX’s Labor Day deals can be found across a number of retailers and e-tailers including Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop, and parents can head to www.hyperxgaming.com/unitedstates/us/sale to see additional HyperX gear deals needed to bring legendary grades while learning from home.