Last year, Scotiabank asked Canadians to submit home videos and photos demonstrating their love of hockey. Combined with content captured by 25 documentary film crews and award-winning filmmakers, and produced by The Mark, Hockey 24 was born.
Where can you watch it?
|•||May 24||Sportsnet and Sportsnet NOW||7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT and 11:30 p.m. ET / 8:30 p.m. PT|
|•||May 25 – June 30||Hot Docs website – available globally|
|-Includes a special interview with some stars of Hockey 24, following the documentary|
|•||May 31||TVA Sports and TVA Sports direct||9 p.m. ET|
|-With French subtitles|
Who is featured?
- Canadian hockey fans from across the country
- Scotiabank Teammates Cassie Campbell-Pascall, Lanny McDonald, Natalie Spooner, Darcy Tucker, and content creator Coach Jeremy Rupke
Want to learn more?
- Visit the Hockey 24 website and follow @ScotiaHockey on Instagram and Twitter
- Share images via social media of how you and your family are celebrating watching the film using the #Hockey24
- Follow our Scotiabank Teammates on social media to see how they are celebrating the Hockey 24 premiere
About Scotiabank Hockey
Scotiabank is the Official Bank of the NHL, Toronto Maple Leafs (who play at Scotiabank Arena), Winnipeg Jets, Calgary Flames (who play at Scotiabank Saddledome), and Edmonton Oilers. The Bank also supports the Montreal Canadiens. Since 2008, Scotiabank’s Community Hockey Sponsorship Program has supported over one million kids and counting through its involvement with minor hockey teams in communities across Canada. To find out more about Scotiabank’s hockey programs, please visit www.scotiabankhockeyclub.com.