This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Void Bastards – Forget everything you know about first-person shooters: Void Bastards tests your wits, as well as your aim. Your task is to lead a rag-tag group out of the Sargasso Nebula. You make the decisions: where to go, what to do and who to fight. And then you must carry out that strategy in the face of strange and terrible enemies. Can you lead the misfit prisoners of the Void Ark through the derelict spaceships?
- SuperMash – Jume’s game shop is in trouble, and she needs her brother Tomo’s help to save it! Mash together iconic genres to create never-before-seen gaming experiences. Jump through classic platformer levels with a tactical stealth character or fight as spaceships in engaging JRPG battles. Anything is possible with SuperMash’s emergent game system, which creates a unique game every time you play. You can even personalize your Mashes with the help of Dev Cards, which allow you to customize enemies, game mechanics and environments. Think the Mash you made is impossible? Share its MASH Code with a friend or streamer and see if they can beat it! SuperMash will be available on May 8.
- Huntdown – In the mayhem-filled streets of the future, where criminal gangs rule and cops fear to tread, only the bounty hunters can free the city from corruption. Lay waste to the criminal underworld and reap the rewards in this hard-boiled, action-comedy arcade shooter. Huntdown will be available on May 12.
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill – Take your bike on a thrilling ride down an unspoiled mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide and try not to crash – all the way from the peak to the valley! Find the perfect bike for your play style and prove your skills on the leaderboards.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Cloudbase Prime
- Dark Burial – Available May 8
- Feathery Ears – Available May 8
- Finding Teddy 2 : Definitive Edition
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted
- FLATLAND Vol.1
- Fledgling Heroes
- Fury Unleashed – Available May 8
- Ghost Files: Memory of a Crime
- Gravity Rider Zero – Available May 8
- Highrise Heroes: Word Challenge – Available May 9
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
- Infinite – Beyond the Mind
- Island Saver – Available May 13
- Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl
- Jet Lancer – Available May 12
- Megabyte Punch – Available May 8
- Monochrome World
- Our Two Bedroom Story
- PONG Quest
- Reed 2 – Available May 8
- Relic Hunters Zero: Remix
- She Sees Red – Interactive Movie – Available May 13
- Slayin 2
- Spirit of the North
- STONE – Available May 8
- Super Mega Baseball 3 – Available May 13
- Task Force Kampas
- Tennis Club Story
- The Bullet: Time of Revenge
- The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades – Available May 12
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield.
Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software.
Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access.
Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo.