When fans tune into Season 18 of NBC’s “The Voice” this spring to discover the newest talent to hit the stage, they’ll also discover an assortment of delicious new chip flavors from the Lay’s brand. Lay’s Cheddar Jalapeño, Lay’s Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar, and Lay’s Kettle Cooked Flamin’ Hot all joined Team Lay’s earlier this year – and to celebrate Lay’s partnership with “The Voice,” the brand is also re-introducing Lay’s Crispy Taco and Lay’s Wavy Fried Green Tomato chip flavors, available for a limited time only.
Together with John Legend, Lay’s will be inviting fans to enter for a chance to win exclusive prizes – including a trip to see a live taping of “The Voice” in Los Angeles. Beginning March 2 through April 17, fans can visit www.LaysAndTheVoice.com to answer a weekly trivia question pertaining to each week’s episode of “The Voice”, enter an on-pack code from participating bags of Lay’s, and learn about more ways to enter for a chance to win.
“I’m excited to partner with Lay’s to launch these fun new flavors and to give the wonderful fans of ‘The Voice’ the opportunity to come share in the fun of the live show!” said Legend.
All the newest Lay’s flavors are on shelves nationwide:
- Lay’s Crispy Taco: A flavor fiesta all in one bite. (7.75 oz. – $3.79; 2.625 oz. – $1.89)
- Lay’s Wavy Fried Green Tomato: Just like the iconic southern dish – but with an extra crunch. (7.5 oz. – $3.79; 2.625 oz. – $1.89)
- Lay’s Cheddar Jalapeño: Sharp cheddar gets a warm kick of jalapeño that lingers through every crispy crunch. (7.75 oz. – $3.79; 2.625 oz. – $1.89)
- Lay’s Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar: Zap your tongue with the tasty tang of vinegar, balanced by the delightfully airy and crispy texture of Lay’s Poppables. (5 oz. – $3.79)
- Lay’s Kettle Cooked Flamin’ Hot: The batch frying process for Lay’s Kettle Cooked chips creates a distinct crunch and a texture that will offer a Flamin’ Hot taste experience unlike anything else. (8 oz. – $3.49; 2.5oz – $1.89)
Season 18 of NBC’s “The Voice” premieres on Monday, Feb. 24 (8:00-10:00pm ET/PT on NBC). For more information on Lay’s newest flavors and how fans can enter to win exclusive prizes from Lay’s and the hit show, visit www.LaysAndTheVoice.com.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to 50 US/DC, 18+ (19+ for AL/NE). Void where prohibited. Ends 4/17/20. Rules: LaysAndTheVoice.com.
Lay’s is one of the brands that makes up Frito-Lay North America, the $15 billion convenient foods division of PepsiCo, Inc. (Nasdaq: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, NY. Learn more about Frito-Lay at the corporate website, http://www.fritolay.com/, the Snack Chat blog, http://www.snacks.com/ and on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/fritolay. Learn more about Lay’s by visiting www.facebook.com/lays or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lays. You can also follow Lay’s on Instagram by visiting http://instagram.com/lays.